Mobilair M20 to M57 Portable
With the patented Anti-Frost control 7 models including a Utility model for tradies.
With an FAD of 2.0 (70 cfm) to 5.6 m3/min (197 cfm)
Powerful energy-saving team: Kubota engines and KAESER airends. The M20 features a specially designed energy-saving SIGMA profile airend, which is directly driven by a water-cooled three-cylinder Kubota diesel engine. Direct drive eliminates the transmission losses associated with other systems, consequently providing more air for less fuel. Separate air filters for engine and compressor: The air filters are specially tailored to suit required air demand and therefore ensure dependable system operation. A further important design detail is the electric fuel pump which enables quick and simple de-aeration of the diesel lines. The need for laborious manual pumping is therefore eliminated. All features to make the model choice an easy one being environmentally friendly.
- M20 2.0 m³/min Download Brochure
- M27, M31 1.9 – 3.15 m³/min Download Brochure
- M36, M45 3.9 – 4.2 m³/min Download Brochure
- M43, M50 4.2 – 5.0 m³/min Download Brochure
- M52, M64 5.0 – 6.4 m³/min Download Brochure
- M57 5.6 m³/min Download Brochure
- Stationary: M57 Utility 5.2 – 5.4 m³/min) Download Brochure